Major HP Printers are equipped with all the latest features. You can take printouts on both sides of the paper using your HP Printer. Whether you are using a wireless printer or wired, you can easily set the printer to print on both sides of the HP Printer. In case you are not familiar with the way to configure the setting on your Windows or Mac and Android or iOS then you need to keep reading this post. Here on this page, we are going to talk about the process to print double-sided on HP Printer from a phone and laptop. Make sure that your printer is connected to the computer and mobile before starting the printing work. If there is an issue with the printer driver then you need to get the latest version of it to fix the issues.
How to print on both sides manually?
If you are looking to print on both sides using your HP Printer manually then you need to configure the print settings on your Windows or Mac. The quick steps that are given below will help you to print on both sides of the paper HP Printer:
- Turn on your HP Printer by connecting it to the AC power outlet
- Now, you need to turn on your Mac or Windows computer
- After that, navigate towards a PDF or doc file and open it
- You can choose any file that you want to print
- Once the file gets opened on your computer, press CTRL+P shortcut
- Now, check that your HP Printer is connected or not
- After that, head to the ‘Properties’ by clicking on it
- Now, you need to click on the ‘Finishing’ option on the display
- Once you click on it, you will find the ‘Print on both sides manually’ option
- Check the box and then click on the ‘OK’ button to apply the settings
- Now, load papers in your printer and give the print command using your printer
- Once the paper gets printer on a side, flip the paper and put it back on the tray
After going through the above steps, you will be able to print on both sides of the paper HP Printer. However, you can also set the printer to print both sides automatically if you wish to do so.
How to print double-sided on HP Printer from the phone?
Whether you are using an iPhone or Android device, you can easily print double-sided on HP Printer if you have connected the phone and printer via a WiFi network. If you have not done so yet, you need to follow the steps that are given below to print double-sided using your HP Printer:
- Make sure that your mobile has sufficient battery
- Now, connect your mobile with your printer
- In case there is an issue with the router, fix it immediately
- Now, on your mobile, reach to the document that you want to print
- After that, click on the ‘Print’ icon from the upper-right corner
- Now, you need to tap on the box under the ‘Settings’ option
- From the screen, find and tap the ‘Manually print on both sides’ option
- Now, check that there is enough paper in the printer tray
- After that, you need to tap on the ‘Print’ button
- Once the paper completes the one side printing, flip the paper and put it back on the tray
- Now, you need to click the print button to start the double side printing
- Finally, you have finished the print on both sides of the paper HP Printer process
After passing the above steps, you will be able to complete the two-sided printing of paper. Make sure to place the paper properly to avoid the paper jammed issues. In case you are getting an offline error then you can check the cable connections of your printer to fix the issue.
To sum up, generally, we need to print double-sided paper. Printing a paper on a double side can help you to save the paper as well. If you are not sure about the process to print on both sides of a paper HP Printer then you can easily do so with the help of the quick processes concluded above on this page. In case you are facing any type of issue with the printer then you can contact HP Printer Customer Support for an instant fix. For now, we are sure that you have learned the way to print double-sided papers using your HP Printer by referring to this post.